Stress-Free Renovation in Surrey with Lovelle Design
When you choose Lovelle Design, we want to give you the peace of mind that comes from knowing that every step in the renovation of your home is well-organized and masterfully completed. It is our job to ensure that you are as stress-free as possible and secure in knowing that everything is being taken care of in a timely manner. The Lovelle Design team will work with you and guide you through the steps of design, budget and renovation. Here’s a quick guide to our process:
- Initial Consultation → At this stage, all we ask of you is to bring your ideas. What are your needs, wish lists, specific requirements, and preferences? Feel free to drop by our showroom or make an appointment with our designers.
- Site Visit →Members of our crew will then visit the space you would like renovated to take measurements and survey the site's situation. This will allow us to accurately collect all the information our designer needs to create the best design for your renovation in Surrey.
- Budgeting → We ask how much you want to spend on your renovations. From there we will work with you to plan a project that will accommodate as many of the items on your wish list within your budget requirements.
- Design → From all the information we have gathered, our designers will then create a design and/or blueprint tailored to what you want. The designers will work with you to modify the details until you are happy with what we have designed for you on paper.
- Selection of Material → Visit our showroom and our experienced designer will guide you through the selection of products and material, including the colour of paint, door styles for cabinets, types of flooring and more. Visit our products pages for more detail on the wide range of products we offer.
- Pre-renovation → This is the preparation of your home prior to construction and renovation. It is important to us that your property and your belongings are taken care of. During this stage we will inform you on what to expect during the renovation in terms of any inconvenience affecting your daily routine as well as any dirt and noise pollution that may be generated during the job. We will also inform you of the general timeline for the project. Moreover, depending on the type of project, Lovelle may also be required to obtain permits from the city office prior to starting the project.
- Renovation → This step encompasses everything from the demolition of the old to the construction of ideas into reality. Anything from electrical work to flooring will occur during this period. Feel free to raise any concerns or questions to our project manager throughout this time.
- Completion → At this point, we walk through the entire project and inspect every detail with you. Lovelle wants you to be completely happy and satisfied with the entire renovation!